Hi, I’m Becca! I’m an active, chocoholic, sports loving, baking book nerd. In fact, the only time I actually get in trouble with my family these days is when I don’t bake for them enough. I spent time abroad in Italy during my junior year of college, hence the picture of Florence. I fell in love with Italy and the Italians love of food has definitely stayed with me!
I recently moved to Chicago where I am working in college admissions and coaching lacrosse. I’ve found that baking has become an even bigger part of my life and I’m trying to enjoy every second of it 🙂
Fun things about me… or things that I think are fun about me. Besides the obvious fact that I have a baking addiction
- My motto is to do all things with love
- I love to kickbox. Sadly, I am too poor to actually afford to go to kickboxing classes. Groupon this is a shoutout to you to have some more kickboxing deals!
- I played lacrosse in college and even have a national championship under my belt. Hey, if you can’t brag on your own blog when can you?
- I’m Irish. Like, really Irish.
- My brothers are my main taste testers (which is a problem now that I’m in Chicago and they’re at home in Philly)
- I once ate an entire jar of pickles for a bet. Hey, I got five free dinners out of it. So worth it.
- I am addicted to the show How I Met Your Mother solely because of the fact that it is legen…wait for it…dary.
- I talk about living in Italy way too much. I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry. I miss it every day.
- The way to my heart is through food and chocolate. Preferably combinations of those two.
- I’m a Philly fan. You can take the girl out of Philly but you can’t take the Philly out of the girl. But the Falcons are also my team. Matty Ice!