The cheaters way! I was really craving a real croissant after watching the movie It’s Complicated, you know which scene I’m talking about. So I put together this quick and easy recipe! YUM
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (1 tube)
- either Chocolate Chips or I used semi-sweet Baker’s chocolate
- 1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place chocolate in thicker end of crescent roll and roll up, pinching ends and sides closed.
3. Place on tray and brush with egg white.
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.